Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Sequencing: July 13th, 2010

After the heatwave last week, the forecast for this evening looked good (80 degrees, breeze, not as much humidity) through about 2pm then it looked to be pretty stormy - we're still scheduled to have some good storms tonight. If I hadn't canceled class I'm sure it'd have poured and rained us all out - but I did cancel and of course it's gorgeous out there - though some menacing looking rain clouds the pleasant weather has held all evening. Anyway, here's the course that I had planned for tonight...I may still set it up at some point in the future though.

No comments: