Friday, January 19, 2007

Staying home from the ball...

Well, between the weather and a new customer I'm taking on at work (that happened to have a meeting TODAY that I couldn't get out of) I missed the optimum window to get down to Schenectady today. There was very little point leaving at 4pm to get there at 8pm, to having to get up early to get crate space waiting around all day to show and then drive 3 1/2 hours home again tomorrow. Not to mention we've got this nasty 30 degree light snow stuff going on with high winds making all paved surfaces greasy and gross. I'm a little bummed and depressed about not going, but I have to be logical - a friend of mine who is also going down this weekend (but leaving tomorrow) offered to drive us down with her - she's leaving very early tomorrow. Early is not a word I particularly like...and it'd mean that we'd have to stay over tomorrow night and wouldn't get back until late on Sunday - just hanging around NOT showing on Sunday...

So we're home, no more of an idea of where we are in training - BUT - here's the thing. We're only out $26 in entry fees and we've got the rest of the spring ahead of is...Maybe we'll do Syracuse. Hudson Valley? Got options, need to regroup and just deal with it :-)

1 comment:

chuanshuo123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.